Marketing Communications Officer
Marketing Communications Officer
In a world that is changing fast, the demand for innovative solutions is increasing exponentially. TKH Airport Solutions is developer of the Contactless Energy Data Distribution (CEDD) Airfield Ground Lighting. CEDD is going to change the way airports will invest in Airfield Ground Lighting (AGL), infrastructure forever. CEDD technology is smart, safe and sustainable. A disruptive, future proof technology that expands the AGL capability more than existing AGL technology.
We are a reliable partner with more than 50 years of experience in AGL. Therefore, we know how important safety is. With our CEDD-AGL solution, we seamlessly integrate the needs of airports with new technology.
Because of the big interest in our CEDD technology, TKH Airport Solutions is expanding fast. Therefore, we are looking for a Marketing Communications Officer.
As a Marketing Communications Officer, you will deploy yourself every day in telling the story of our technology and company. You are a smooth, sharp professional with a sparkling personality and have already earned your spurs in marketing and communication. You possess a hands-on work mentality and bring genuine added value on a tactical and executive level. This position is an opportunity to expand the market position of the airport business in the TKH Group, together with colleagues, both inside and outside the country.
For this position (32 - 40 hours) you will be posted in Haaksbergen, Overijssel.
Your new tasks
• Translating business strategy into a clear communication strategy
• Creating media content for all kinds of media, both internal and external: social media, websites, leaflets, brochures, direct mailings, catalogs, preparing press releases, newsletters, company presentations
• Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success
• Assistance in the organization of internal workshops
• Close collaboration with our Sales department: first-line support for customers via e-mail and final check on all outgoing communication to ensure a professional image of the organization.
• Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan
• Supporting the directors in day to day marketing activities
• Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales
• Degree in marketing/communication
• Languages: fluent English, German would be a plus
• Customer orientation with capability for ‘disruptive thinking’
• Strong communicator (verbal and written) – an excellent storyteller
• Hands-on, Stress resistant and driven to meet deadlines
Your new employer TKH Airport Solutions is the developer of Contactless Energy Data Distribution Airfield Ground Lighting: CEDD-AGL. A solution for Airports that increases the efficiency of your AGL infrastructure. Staff enjoys an inspirational working atmosphere where competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities to develop professionally, to define their career path. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working.
Interested? Then it’s time to take the next step in your career. If you can handle every challenge that comes your way, solve problems as they arise and think disruptively – you are just the person we are looking for to light up the airports of the future.
This is a very exciting position in a dynamic environment with the possibility to work on a global scale and continuously develop skills. Please contact our HR Advisor Kimberlie Edens at + 31 53 574 14 56 or contact her by firstname.lastname@example.org