To support the robust and sustained growth of the ground support equipment (GSE) division, Bombelli is actively looking for experienced GSE designers to be directly involved in the continued growth of the company by both expanding the current product range as well as further improving the current product line.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Direct experience in designing and developing airport ground support equipment (GSE)
- Awareness and understanding of IATA regulations and/or airport operations, aerospace industry equipment
- Excellent knowledge of 3D CAD software
- Graduate engineer or other backgrounds with sufficient relevant professional experience
Role and Responsibilities
- Create technical designs and drawings in line with product development strategy
- Develop new system designs using mechanical, hydraulic, and electromechanical components
- New product development from analysing the needs and product requirements to creating and designing, prototype and test production units
- Conduct and coordinate tests on new and existing designs and equipment to evaluate performance and quality
- Keep into consideration in all designs aspects such as quality, cost and time
- Support other business areas: sales, aftersales, production and purchasing
Cross Functional Skills Required
- Strong problem-solving skills and attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work and plan work autonomously
Type of Contract
Questions and Application
If you have any questions or want to learn more about the role please contact Andrea Bombelli at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, please apply directly on Linkedin at https://lnkd.in/dRU229f
Founded in 1889 in Milan, Italy, Angelo Bombelli Costruzioni Metalliche S.R.L has evolved from being a pioneer in the construction industry structural steelwork sector to become a point of reference in the manufacturing and sales of aircraft ground support equipment and snow removal equipment.
With it’s two divisions, Bombelli Airport Equipment and Bombelli Snow Equipment, Bombelli’s focus on innovation, careful selection of its own suppliers and control over its production processes, together with their customer centricity, enables them guarantee products which are perfectly suited to meet and exceed their customers’ needs.
Throughout the years, this has allowed Bombelli to supply and create solid long-term relationships globally with major airports, airlines, ground handlers and municipalities.