Business Development Manager
For our Business Development team we are looking for a Business Development Manager who will work on the expansion of our international airport interior projects. INTOS builds standardized airport counters, hybrid counters and signage for several international and regional airports.
We offer a position in which commerce and technic are closely connected. The position requires a strong sense of responsibility and independence to successfully expand this business unit.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Determine the term objectives and develop a clear strategic plan to realize these objectives.
- Make contact, initiate and guide the sales process.
- Build an international network with potential clients and partners.
- Follow the latest developments in the airport branch closely and know what international projects are current and upcoming.
- Work on the visibility of the brand INTOS for airports worldwide.
- According to the discussed criteria you determine which projects are interesting for INTOS.
- Actively approach potential partners to work with on international projects.
- Take on an advising roll towards clients and partners, with our offered product or solutions in mind.
- Travel to relevant expositions, potential clients and international projects.
- Arrange partnerships and activities that contribute to the visibility and market value of INTOS and her products.
Your experience and skills
- University degree in Small Business or Commercial Economy.
- Three to five years experience in an independent international sales position, experience in the airport branch is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch in word and writing. French is a plus.
You as a person
You are internationally employable and commercially strong. In communication you have personal attention for the clients and partners. You are a natural networker and get your energy out of maintaining relations. You are independent and flexible; which is important since you will be travelling the globe. You see opportunities in the economy; entrepreneurship is in your blood.
What we offer
- An accessible and familial work environment in a specialized and dynamic company.
- Multiple possibilities to develop yourself with our INTOP program.
- Lot’s of fun events like our spring get together, an annual INTOS weekend and a summer barbecue.
- An active staff association that organize at least two staff outings a year.
- Weekly Boot camps that you can participate in for free.
Who are we?
Since 1991 INTOS is a full service specialist for the fitting and finishing of building interiors, not only in the Netherlands but worldwide. We make interiors that combine craftsmanship and intelligence. We focus on specific markets such as offices, banks, retail, hotels & restaurants, but also airports and the medical sector. INTOS is one of the largest interior building specialists in The Netherlands, but it is organized in compact teams. That way you always work together with the same colleagues with which you realize the projects from begin to end. Some of our clients are Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, Hudson’s Bay, Randstad and the LUMC, Leids Universitair Medisch Centrum. We value our company culture which can be described as involved, personal, professional, down to earth and informal.
Would you like to learn more about the INTOS culture? Check out our website www.intosinteriors.com with our company culture video clip.
Information & application
Do you have a burning question? Feel free to call or send Nadia Bersee a message at +31 (0)6 40 743 434
Apply directly? Email us your curriculum and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition based on this job description is not appreciated.